Coversafe™ is a self-adhesive film with outstanding anti-microbial properties. It can be easily applied to all types of surfaces, such as tables and door handles. Effective against viruses, bacteria, yeasts and moulds, Coversafe™ strongly limits the spread of viruses and bacteria and protects humans. Click here to view the Product Page.
Features & Benefits
The Coversafe™ adhesive film has major advantages:
- a continuous triple protection (24 hours a day): viruses; bacteria; yeast and moulds
- a rapid action
- a permanent and stable action over time (technology validated for 4 years of continuous use, without loss of efficiency)
- a natural and biocompatible technology: safe for the skin
- discreet once applied (thin, transparent and matt)
- easy installation and removal without residue
- can be cleaned with common cleaning products (soap, bleach, disinfectant) without degradation of the antimicrobial activity
The Coversafe™ adhesive film is intended for all sectors: retail stores, companies, nurseries, schools, administration, hospitals, retirement homes, clean rooms for the medical industry and others.
It can be applied, among others, on tables (meeting, catering, offices), counters/cash counters, door handles, switches, banisters, handrails, automatic terminals and payment terminals.
We all have the same objective: make the environment around us safer against risks of microbial contamination.
Thanks to Coversafe™, it is now possible to drastically reduce the tactile transmission of viruses and bacteria in public areas!
Coversafe™ film at a Restaurant
Coversafe™ film at a Nursery School
Coversafe™ film at a Marine Centre
What can you do to protect the people around you?
"Joining and unifying people, product and purpose."