Wednesday 10th July saw the HALCO teams come together to raise funds for Severn Freewheelers.
Severn Freewheelers is a free, out of hours service delivering blood, human tissue and other essential medical items between NHS facilities in Hereford & Worcester, Gloucestershire and North Wiltshire.
The HALCO team participated in a fun race using office chairs around the warehouse to raise some much needed funds for this excellent cause. £300 was raised and we were pleased to be able to present a cheque to Mr Nigel Warwick who kindly visited our premises with the Hereford Blood Bike.
• £300 pays for fuel for one motorcycle for one month
• £900 pays for one motorcycle’s annual insurance premium
• £650 pays for liability insurance for a year
• £1,800 pays for six months’ depreciation for one motorcycle
• £2,000 pays for SFW’s motorcycle servicing costs for one year
• £5,000 pays the tyre bill for SFW for one year
• £7,500 enables them to run one motorcycle for one year
• £16,000 enables them to buy a new motorcycle
Your contribution, however small, could save someone’s life. Maybe your own. Click here to visit Severn Freewheelers website now.